I've been tagged!
4 Things I did 10 years ago: (1998)
1. Education: Started my 2nd semester of College at WCU
2. Working at Victoria's Secret
3. I was getting in all sorts of trouble that my parents had no idea about...I didn't get into trouble
4. Relationships: Yes
4 Things I did 5 Years Ago: (2003)
1. Met my future husband Adam at Hometeam.
2. Career: Working as a Flight Attendant for ASA
3. I turned 25 years old.
4. I went to Hawaii.
4 Things I did yesterday:
1. I played with Zachary
2. Took medicine because Zachary and I are sick.
3. Ate Pizza from Frodos
4. Played Army of 2 with Adam after Zachary went to bed.
4 Shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. American Gladiators
4 Things I love to do:
1. Play with Zachary.
2. Date night with Adam
3. Go to Newspring Church...WE LOVE THAT PLACE
4. Go on trips.
Thank you for tagging me Christina!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
I have Been Tagged
Posted by Price Family at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
that is great yall found a church! those are hard to find
Post a Comment