

Anybody that knows Adam knows he can do anything he sets his mind to, whether it is modifying an X-box to installing an alarm system...to landscaping??? He is one true handy man to have around. This past weekend we went home for my sister's wedding shower. We got to Asheville Friday night, ate supper and Adam decides he is going to pull out my moms bushes that are more than dated. She was so excited, but what she didn't know was that he had bought new plants to go in their place. He did a great job and I just wanted to show you a few pics I took with my phone. If you look to the right side of the house you will see what the bushes in the front of the house looked like. My mom was ecstatic...her first words were, "I didn't know my sidewalk was so big." Adam worked on pulling out the old and putting in the new from 7 p.m. till 2:00 a.m. Is he great or what??? I just love that guy and wanted to share.


2 comments:
Adam is the best landscaper ever! I had no idea that in addition to removing my "old" bushes, he would replant and mulch. My house looks wonderful!! Thank you, Adam, for a job well done! If you, Shannon and Zachary could stay with me for about a month, I think we could complete "all" my projects! What do you think?
i will tag u next!
Post a Comment