Adam decided that he was going to save on gas so he bought him a Moped. He says that it will pay for itself in a year. He occassionally takes it around the neighborhood for a spin because I asked him not to ride it on the roads until he gets a helmet. His work is about 15 minutes away and is all back roads anyway so this will be the perfect means of transportation for him. He is so smat with his logic...but he is an Engineer:)
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I was just telling his Dad that Adam would never put up with paying for gas for his big truck for his daily treks to work. I never imagined he would get a moped. I now have another prayer to say daily. Stephen will be driving soon, Katie is already driving--I will now be spending some super time with the Lord. By the way it looks like fun, but tell him to be careful!! He is a daddy now.
wow! mopeds have come a long way. these are really nice mopeds these days. did adam get a truck?
Post a Comment