CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Peaches And Cream




Brooke (cream) and I (peaches) met at a homegroup at Fellowship Church and we were always inseparable so we came up with Peaches and Cream for nicknames and they kinda stuck. Later on Brooke and Steve (cookies) started dating and he became known as Cookies. Before Steve and Brooke started dating, we were sort of like the 3 Musketeers. We hung out all the time. Later on Adam and I started dating and us 4 became great friends and even though we are now in SC we still haven't forgotten the strong friendship we all formed at Fellowship Church.


This past week Adam and I had were excited to have Brooke and Steve stay with us for a couple of days. Steve was in town working on the Network at Newspring Church and while he was doing that, I got to hang out with Brooke. We talked about old times and played with Zachary. It was so good to see her and Steve again.


Brooke and Steve...we love you guys! Sorry I didn't get any pics of Steve while he was here!


0 comments: