CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

A Little Bit of Survey

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Adam, Megan L, Mom, Megan V, Jennifer F.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake (basically anything chocolate
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Toothbrush/Paste
F - Favorite Color(s): Baby Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Asheville, NC
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Love them and want 3 more
L - Life is incomplete without: God
M - Marriage Date: 12/10/05
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, large crowds
Q - Quote: "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"
R- Ring size: 4 on my ring finger
S - Season: Spring
T- Tag 3 Friends: Not many people I know do Blogs so I will tag Miss Heather Macfadyen
U - Unknown fact about me: I weighed 194 when I gave birth to Zachary, I weigh 144 now and have lost 50 lbs so far.
V - Very favorite stores: Baby Gap, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target
W - Worst Habit: Picking at my eyelashes
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Lobster
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn

2 comments:

Christina said...

50 pounds! that is IMPRESSIVE!!!!

Christina said...

a moped! i have to see pictures of that!!!!!!!